Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Wrap-Up

Yet again I've had another not-so-great reading month. I've still just been so busy with college stuff. However, I did manage to read:


The Selection by Kiera Cass
At first, I wasn't thrilled with this, but I ended up absolutely loving it. Definitely a swoon-worthy book full of kingdoms and princes and all that jazz. 5/5 stars. My review of it is here.


Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
I started rereading this because I mean, come on, who doesn't like a good dose of Harry Potter to de-stress? 5/5 stars, of course! My review of this can be found here.

And finally, 


The Iguana Tree by Michel Stone
I was so, so, so moved by this book. It was simply amazing. 5/5 stars. Review is here.

This may be one of the few months where everything I've read has gotten a perfect rating. Maybe it's been a good reading month after all. Quality over quantity, I always say. 






No comments:

Post a Comment