Saturday, August 3, 2013

August TBR

This month's To Be Read pile will be short and sweet. I have so much going on this month with move-in and rowing tryouts and such. Hopefully I'll get everything on this list read.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
First and foremost, I want to reread one of my favorite books in the Harry Potter series. There isn't much to say about this one, it's pretty much given that it'll be amazing. 

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I bought this book a while back, and it was featured in my first (and only) Wishlist Wednesday, but I haven't gotten around to reading it. I've only heard good things about it though, so I'm really excited to start! 

The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling)
This book is shipping to my house from the UK as I type this. I really hope it gets here by the time I head to college. I am dying to read it! 

So that's basically it for what's coming up in August, I'm really excited to read all of these brilliant books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment