Friday, July 5, 2013

June Wrap-Up

Okay, so maybe I lied. I didn't finish  The Selection by the time July started. I'm just not thrilled with it so far, and it doesn't help that I've used my graduation money to buy a new toy: a 4th generation iPad. My parents bought me a Bluetooth keyboard for it yesterday, so of course that's what I'm using to publish this blog post. Which is further putting off reading The Selection. Whatever.


The only book I read this month was The Diviners by Libba Bray. I really, really loved it. Everyone reading this blog: go pick up a copy this very second. It will not disappoint. You can find my review of it here.

So that's basically it for June. Not too exciting on the book-reading side. I hope to read more books during July. I have more free time; the only thing remotely important that I have going on is Clemson orientation.

I'll have a TBR pile up soon, once I decide on what I definitely want to read. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment