Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July TBR

Since I finished The Selection and posted a review of it today, I figured I might as well post my July TBR pile before I decide to change it. It was hard to choose what to read this month, but this is my final decision:

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
I'm really interested in reading this mainly because I haven't read Historical Fiction in such a long time. From what I've heard, this series can be a bit scandalous. So I guess my curiosity got the best of me. 


The Elite by Kiera Cass
I literally just ordered this from The Book Depository, and I can't wait for it to get here. I need to know what happens in this series! If I don't, I might just explode. 


Also, if there is enough time in the month and I enjoy The Luxe, I plan on reading its sequel, Rumors.  


That's basically allI have planned for reading this month, because I have other things going on college-wise. But hopefully it'll be a good month, and maybe I'll get in a few short standalone novels as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment