Friday, October 11, 2013

October TBR

Okay this may be a little late this month, but better late than never, right?

My History professor has been assigning us books to read like crazy (no fun!), so I haven't had much time at all to read for pleasure (double no fun!). Here's a little tip guys: never be a History major. No matter how much you like it. It's horrible.

I was originally reading The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith/J.K. Rowling, but I had to put onto the "didn't finish"/"read later" pile. It just wasn't anything too gripping, and I just couldn't get into it with the amount of coursework I've been doing.

I did, however, go home one weekend and see something that has been on my "to-read" pile for, well, forever and decide to start it. So, if I only finish one book this month (that isn't assigned reading), it'll be Cinder by Marissa Meyer.


I really apologize for the delay guys, really I am sorry. I'm trying to make my blog one of my higher priorities now that I've settled down with university life. 

Oh, and Clemson plays tomorrow! (In football, for you sheltered folks). 3:30PM against Boston College. Everyone should watch because we're pretty awesome.

See you guys super soon! You can keep up with my progress with Cinder on Goodreads! 

No comments:

Post a Comment